We walk you through starting a business including advising and attending to:
- the most appropriate business structure to your circumstance;
- acquiring the business structure;
- attending to tax and ASIC registrations;
- advising on accounting software alternatives;
- advising on other regulatory requirement, e.g. workers compensation insurance; referral to honest and reliable consultants.
We provide consultancy services in the following areas:
- business & management advice;
- analysis and assisting in buying or selling a business;
- income tax planning and minimalisation;
- capital gains tax advice and estimates;
- negative gearing estimates and explanations;
- fringe benefits tax/salary packaging calculations;
- GST advice;
- assisting in loan finance applications;
- advice on equipment finance (hire purchase, leasing, chattel mortgage & personal loan);
- succession planning;
- liaising with the tax office and attending to tax office raised issues.
When appropriate we utilise external consultants on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, GST, Payroll Tax, WET Tax, Superannuation and Business issues. We have developed relationships with reliable finance brokers, tax consultants, insolvency experts and investment advisers.
“He who fails to plan, plans to fail” – we prepare projected cash flows and budgets and can assist in monitoring your progress.
We utilise MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks, Excel and client specific software to prepare Financial Statements, Income Tax, BAS Returns, Budgets and for providing financial advice.
Our software prepares and securely lodges Income Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, BAS and IAS returns
electronically earning extended lodgement and payment times.
Prepare annual financial statements and tax returns, arrange yearly audit, provide tax advice and
arrange financial consultants to advise on investment strategies and commencing income streams.
Incorporating Companies, establishing Trusts, processing changes, preparing resolutions and attending to the annual company statements.
Business Buying & Selling Assistance
Preparing business valuations, appraising buy/sell opportunities, preparing business sale packages and liaising with the other parties.